"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

I need help y'all...PART 2

I transferred all votes to this format.  I wanted the people who voted to be able to see the results.

These are my favorite posts.  Which one would you pick for the Creme de la Creme?
The father of my children...
Is this my last first?
Perfect Moment Monday: He's Still My Baby
Stripping Away The Disguise
What makes you happy?

3 comments:

Quiet Dreams said...

It's hard to choose, isn't it? Even for me to choose from just these few of yours. Hugs.

AnnaBelle said...

I voted for "The father of my children..." but was also very moved by "Stripping Away the Disguise" so perhaps add a vote for that one too.

I'm still counting on writing an inspired post before Dec 15 for my own submission ;)

Beautiful Mess said...

I voted for 'Stripping Away the Disguise". It was honest and how I think a lot of us feel every day of our lives.
*HUGS*