"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, November 08, 2010

A Kitchen Conversation

I went into the kitchen to get a drink and grab a small snack. Vic was standing in front of the sink. This is what went down...

Me: poked Vic in the ass as I reached by him to get a piece of bread out of the bread box
Vic: You're going to have to stop poking me in the ass.
Me: Pshhhh, why would I do that?
Vic: Because I told you to...
Me: I haven't listened to you in 18 years. Why would I start now? Wait, wait...you know why I won't start listening to you now?  Because it might give you a heart attack.  You might die from shock and then I would have to go out and get a job and support these yahoos myself.
Vic: looks on in disbelief You would find someone else.  I have faith in you.
Me: See, I don't listen to you because I'm looking out for your health.  I looooooove you.
Vic: shaking head That is the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever heard. 
Marty: from other room You two are really messed up.
Vic: What did you do?  Go get the biggest bull you could find because that is truly a load of crap.

11 comments:

battynurse said...

LOL. At least you have fun.

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Oh hon... What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall in your house on any given day. Thanks for the giggle!

Kristi aka "Judy" said...

I <3 you both bunches!!
Sounds like a perfectly normal conversation to me...lol

Colette S said...

That's funny.

It's good that you both rap like that with each other. I'd love if we do that.

It just adds something :)

Quiet Dreams said...

You two are so cute.

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That is hilarious!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

haha! I love it...you and Vic remind of me and Dwayne. Gotta be able to have fun :)

Lin said...

LOL...love that!

Dora said...

Snort! Awwww, that's love.

Janice said...

HEY!!! You won my giveaway for the magazine subscription! Email me at tmy880@cox.net so I can get your address to send the magazines to. :)

Love your blog-you have a great sense of humor!

Kakunaa said...

LMAO. Awesome conversation.