- I'm reading an awesome book called Juliet by Anne Fortier. It's a great story with lots of intrigue, a bit of romance, and, yes, it is THE JULIET in the title.
- Sadly, our plumbing fix wasn't one. We had to pay a plumber (and, oh boy did we pay). A clog in the main line leading away from the house + 3 boys does not = a good, wholesome living environment.
- The plumber said it wasn't anything we did in the 4 years of living here. It was caused by 30+ years with no decent preventative maintenance.
- Don't refuse to help during an emergency, *claiming lack of funds despite having enough spare funds to make a large frivolous purchase, and then feign enough concern to call and see if we found someone to help.
- My parents are the most incredible, kind, caring, giving, generous people around. Other people could learn from them.
- My kids ROCK. I woke up with a raging migraine on Monday. When I got back from dropping the younger two off at school, Marty asked what was wrong and, when I told him about the migraine, he said "Give me my school assignments and then go back to bed. I'll be fine."
- My house is rebelling. In less than 2 weeks we had to fix the dryer and pay a plumber for a grand total of over $700.
- The anniversary of our church wedding is on the 11th of November and the 16th anniversary of our marriage is on November 21st. I am lucky enough to be married to my soulmate and I can't believe we've been married that long..
- Gabe and I get to have breakfast at his school tomorrow. They are having a pancake breakfast for the parents and kids so we can get to know each other.
* This is not referring to any of you guys. Yall are awesome. Sadly, I don't think the individual it refers to would have a clue it is addressed to them.