"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Rock the Vote...

I don't care who you vote for. I don't care if you are liberal, conservative, libertarian, or something else entirely. I just care that you exercise your rights as a citizen of these United States.  Get your ass in gear and

VOTE!

4 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Love him! Seriously, he is amazing! Happy "take out the trash" day.
*HUGS*

Kakunaa said...

I am sad...I do it once every 4 years, and I wanted to today but was too damn sick :( grrr.

Delenn said...

Did it this morning! :-)

Self Sagacity said...

I agree! Stopping by to say hi, found you from Colette's sites to love. She is such a great friend!