"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Takei speaks out

I am a serious sci-fi geek and I have a HUGE soft spot for Star Trek and all it's cast members. This video by Mr. George Takei takes a serious subject and presents it with a bit of humor. Mr. Takei kicks some serious ass and has risen to new heights in my regard.

7 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Go George! Awesome and funny at the same time.

Kakunaa said...

Woohoo! I have been watching Heroes and enjoying him. Phenomenal ad :)

Anonymous said...

Oh well to each is own. He is talking about someone who judges others and yet he is doing the same thing. Oh the webs we weave.

How about instead of spewing garbage back and forth why don't we all just shut up and keep it to yourselves. Makes for a better day. This is my personal opinion.

AnotherDreamer said...

I posted this on my FB yesterday, I absolutely loved it.

AnnaBelle said...

Love it!

Ignoring douche bags is important advice that applies to many areas of life.

Kristin said...

Carolyn, in my opinion, the difference is McCance is judging people based on sexual preference which is not a choice whereas Takei is calling McCance out for his behavior which is definitely a choice.

Beautiful Mess said...

Love love LOVE this video! Go George!
*HUGS*