"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, March 30, 2009

Time to rally the troops!!!

Ladies, its a call to arms. Arian of Fractured Rainbows needs us. She got a BFN today and is feeling very down. We all know how insurance coverage or lack of it can screw with an infertiles babymaking attempts. Go offer her your love and support.

2 comments:

Alana said...

I am headed to her site now.

And as an aside, I thought of you today when I saw a bumper sticker which said,
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and are good with ketchup." Thought it was great!

Beautiful Mess said...

Although it's so sad for the reason to give support, I am MORE then willing to do it. Thank you for leading me to her.