"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have a confession to make...

The dark side has captured me. Yes, that great time sucking hole that is *Facebook has gotten its claws into me. Even worse (or better), the dark side of Facebook has me in its grasp. I've gotten sucked (hahaha) into playing Vampire Wars and blackmailed into playing Mafia Wars.

Actually, I am very glad I finally gave into the requests and went over there. I have found one of my favorite people from high school again and am so thrilled to find out how well he is doing. I'm hoping to reconnect with a few other people.

Come on over to the dark side...we have cake.



*If you are on there and I haven't added you as a friend, I'm not ignoring you. I've added all the names I recognize. Please go ahead and add me if I accidentally missed you.


I have a MOST fabulous and quite hysterical Gabe story and video. I can't decide whether to share it now or wait for Saturday's Show & Tell.

7 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

add me, Sheliza Ismail. I too am an addict!!

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I am so glad you are on facebook. I told you it can be fun. I mentioned Cuppa Joe Designs on my blog and you are listed under my links and blog links as well. I think you and Christa make a great team! I wish you lots of luck!

Anonymous said...

lol - welcome to the dark side .. I too am a facebook addict!

GeekByMarriage said...

The cake is a lie!

"Portal"

Bonnie said...

I have been pondering the thought of facebook but am afraid I too will be "sucked" in and my house will look even worse from neglect...haha

JW Moxie said...

I'm not too addicted to the actual posting of updates and whatnot, but I am quite addicted to Vampire Wars. I'm up to level 8 now and received a fairly impressive gift last night when I opened the third lock.

*Tanyetta* said...

I can't wait until Saturday! :)

ps. I'm on facebook too. Under my name. Yeah, I'm not really creative I know. LOL