"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've been a bad, bad mommy...

I just realized that we forgot to take Gabe in for a 3 yr old check up. Oops...only 3 1/2 months late...LOL. At least he wasn't due to get any shots. Please, please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to.

4 comments:

Alana said...

I'm SO there with you! :)

My daughter got eye-glasses for the first time last year. Her yearly check up was supposed to be in January. Oops. I just scheduled it this morning...and the appt isn't until April 8th.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

you are NOT the only one. Did it with both the girls. It happens. You are still a rockin momma!

Beautiful Mess said...

you are not even close to a bad mom! I somehow or another didn't get Zilla three of his immunizations before he started kindergarten and we just got him all caught up last month! I've tried really hard to think on HOW i could have possibly did this, but I still have no idea. Don't even stress about it, hon. You are an AMAZING mom!

GeekByMarriage said...

What's a checkup? :-P