"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, March 13, 2009

Because Another Dreamer asked...

Another Dreamer asked about people's eye colors and, because she she asked so nicely and because she's a friend, I decided to humor her. I actually took this picture last month when Niobe asked the same question but I was a slacker and never got around to posting it.


When people ask me what color my eyes are, I usually say green but, as you can see, there is much more than just green there. I love my eyes and I love the way they look more or less green depending on what I am wearing.

So, what color are your eyes?

6 comments:

Another Dreamer said...

That's really neat! Like a blue/green with a golden honey color thrown in there. So cool :) Thanks for humoring me.

Beautiful Mess said...

You have beautiful eyes!

Sheliza said...

wow, awesome eyes! Mine are super dark brown. Boring! lol!

niobe said...

Kind of like mine.... Thanks for sharing!

Velda said...

cool, will have to have A take a pic of my eye...it changes colour too

Meari said...

Mine are brown