"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, March 13, 2009

Because Another Dreamer asked...

Another Dreamer asked about people's eye colors and, because she she asked so nicely and because she's a friend, I decided to humor her. I actually took this picture last month when Niobe asked the same question but I was a slacker and never got around to posting it.


When people ask me what color my eyes are, I usually say green but, as you can see, there is much more than just green there. I love my eyes and I love the way they look more or less green depending on what I am wearing.

So, what color are your eyes?

6 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

That's really neat! Like a blue/green with a golden honey color thrown in there. So cool :) Thanks for humoring me.

Beautiful Mess said...

You have beautiful eyes!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

wow, awesome eyes! Mine are super dark brown. Boring! lol!

niobe said...

Kind of like mine.... Thanks for sharing!

Velda said...

cool, will have to have A take a pic of my eye...it changes colour too

Meari said...

Mine are brown