"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, March 07, 2009


This week I crocheted a scarf and modified some patterns for the cross stitch round robin I am in. Since the patterns are only modifications, not originals, I won't be showing them. However, I love the scarf and will show you it. Please ignore all the loose ends that still need to be woven in.


click on picture for closeup view

Check out what everyone else has been up to... Stitching Post Saturday on MiPa's blog.

3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

That's really pretty! Good job!

JW Moxie said...

Holy schnickens, that's amazing! Who has mad knitting skilz? Kristin does!

I love it!

Miriam Pauline said...

Very pretty! Love the colors.