"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Stitching Post Saturday 5/23 (OMG You Rock project included)

I finished the octagonal baby blanket and one other small project. I forgot to take a pic of the other small project so I'll have to wait until it reaches the recipient and hope she takes a picture. I haven't blocked the baby blanket so it doesn't lay flat right now but it will once I've blocked it.


I also can show you the wrap I made for my OMG You Rock partner....

9 comments:

Nina said...

I crochet, and I have no idea what blocking is. (Shows how new I am to this craft.) Could you send me some "destructions" on how to do this? I'm now curious! Happy ICLW!

Kristin said...

Hey Nina...check your contact me page. I left some links there.

Michelle said...

Im jealous of your talent!

K said...

Wonderful gifts!!!
ICLW

Emma said...

Gorgeous work Kristin! I love the octagonal shawl. Just lovely.

GINA and KEV said...

You're so crafty. I wish I had half your talent and a quarter of your patience.

Carrie27 said...

Loving the oval blanket

battynurse said...

Wow those are beautiful. Very nice.

Miriam Pauline said...

Gorgeous work Kristin! Love them.

(and you have no idea how thankful I was that you recognized what the RR post was---I've struggled with designing the blue devil; finished it last night except for about 10 more stitches then it will be posted to you!)