"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Streak of Good Luck...

I've turned into a contest whore lately. While there are plenty of contests I haven't won, I have also won some pretty awesome giveaways. I won some wonderful lotion in Tanyetta's virtual baby shower giveaway. I won a blogoversary giveaway over at Shebafudge. I won reusable shopping bags at Momfiles.com.

Now, I've found the contest I really want to win. Sadly, I have to tell you about it to get extra entries. There is a contest over at Musings of a Fat Chick and the prize is a $50 gift certificate to Perfume.com. Head on over and enter the contest.

4 comments:

Bean said...

congrats! I won a great contest lately, too - and have another awesome craft book in my collection as the result ;)

Meari said...

LOL @ "contest whore" Good luck with your contests.

Alana said...

Hooray for winning stuff!

I recently won a book from a blog contest...I was SO excited. Winning rocks!

Congrats to you. And good luck with the perfume. :)

Carrie27 said...

I love winning stuff!! I recently won a book and was jumping for joy when I received it in the mail...it's the simple things in life.