"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hi...my name is Kristin...

and I'm an addict...addicted to yarn and good deals that is. Remember this...


Well, evidently it isn't enough. I walked into Big Lots today and found this gorgeous burnt orange chenille for only $1.50 a skein. Somehow, 7 skeins jumped into my cart and came home with me...

10 comments:

Carrie27 said...

That is an insane amount of yarn you have! This is coming from someone who probably can't even thread a needle.

Michelle said...

You've got a lot of knitting to do!!!
Wish I knew how to knit!

MoonNStarMommy said...

LOLOLOL... that's me with scrapbooking stuff..

princessoftides said...

They came home with you? Oh, I hate when that happens. No, wait, actually I don't :)

Have fun!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

you could have been addicted to really bad stuff so yarn is great!!! Great deal and nice color too :)

rys said...

You know, I'd come up with some smartass comment but I need to clean the glass exterior of my house. ;-)

Alana said...

Just catching up...

Your Show&Tell was awesome---some really super pics. Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks for sharing info about Tertia's book, I'll have to add it to my summer reading list.

The yarn---SO much! But so pretty! :)

Meari said...

LOL! I'm addicted to good deals too... but I've tried to fend off those critters trying to get into my cart. ;-)

MrsSpock said...

I have similar amounts of yarn, and I don't even know the last time I crocheted- maybe a year?

Atiyah said...

Glad to know I am not the only yarn addicted person. I am mad they closed the big lots near me once I started crocheting.