"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new favorite t-shirt...

EVERY infertile and EVERY parent has thought this at one time or another but most of the tie we bite our tongue. I want one of *these shirts so I can just point to it when someone really annoys me.
This rockin' shirt and many other fabulous ones can be found at the CafePress store Evil Genius Tees. This particular shirt is found on the Infertility Sucks page.

Thanks to Baby Smiling In The Back Seat for posting about them.



*I wear a 2X...LOL.

9 comments:

Alana said...

ROFL....Awesome! :)

Beautiful Mess said...

I love it! I love more that you gave us your size. Nice hint, love!
*HUGS*

AnotherDreamer said...

lol, I love Cafepress.

It's fun making designs for stuff on there too :)

Shelly- Mom Files said...

ha ha! I like it a lot :)

Jamie said...

Brilliant!!!!

Sunny said...

Too funny! LOL

Carrie27 said...

Perfect!

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu]sac longchamp noir pas cher[/url] is in reality how you are no longer actually much more neatly-favored than you might be now. You're so intelligent. sacs à main longchamp pas cher [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu]sac pliable longchamp pas cher[/url] , You understand therefore significantly on the subject of this matter, produced me in my opinion believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested unless it??s something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. At all times take care of it up!

Anonymous said...

Pгetty sеctiоn of contеnt.
I juѕt stumbled upon youг blog аnd in аcсeѕsion capital to assert that I acquire
іn faсt enjοyed account your blog poѕts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Also visit my web blog - bad credit loans