"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, May 15, 2009

Gabe Funnies...

Gabe has a toy truck that comes with all sorts of tools you can use to "fix" it. Some of the pieces are even removable to he can attach and then detach them. He was fixing it and and announced, "Look mommy. It screwed off. Now it has to screw on." Hehehe

The other day, Gabe and I were discussing when we get up and when we go to bed. He announced, "When the sun comes up, it is sunny and we can get out of bed. And, when the moon comes up and its moony, we go to bed." I love it. At night, it is moony.

Has anyone in your life said something particularly funny recently? What was it?

4 comments:

Arlette said...

Your son sounds so cute. The words of children are so precious. I do miss it now that my son is grown. Thanks for sharing.
It's mooney here so I need to go to sleep now. Byeeeeee
Aloha!

Jamie said...

Blogger ate my comment so my apologies if you get two of these . . .

We are expecting our first after 2.5 years of TTC. Hubby & I were discussing something trivial like furniture placement when he turned to me and said, "I just feel like you're making me grow up so fast!" I replied, "You're THIRTY-SIX!!!!" I have been laughing ever since.

I wanted to stop by and tell you awesome drink choice at the Lushary. Who could not try it with a name like that?

Beautiful Mess said...

Awwww I love it! "moony" priceless! Zilla found some sort of stick and called it his "whip stick" and "dip stick" then he got his words and called it his "dick stick" then cracked up. When I told him he couldn't say that, he said "I can't resist it, it's TOO funny". Couldn't really argue with that because it was funny.....I'm terrible at this discipline thing *sigh*

*Tanyetta* said...

he is so sweet!!!

***At night, it is moony.***