"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Color is Your Rainbow?

Hehehe, am I the only weirdo out here or does that title remind other people of the hippy era, feel good sensibilities?

When I was reading today's Show and Tell posts, Wiseguy from Woman Anyone? posted her results from taking this cool quiz.

Your rainbow is intensely shaded orange, green, and violet.


What is says about you: You are a strong person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


So, do you think that describes me or not? And, what color is your rainbow?

5 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I think those colors suit you, I've been privileged to read your posts that those colors totally resonate. Cool, I have to check out this quiz. Hmm, I think my aura is blue and purple tinged, Thanks so much!

In Due Time said...

Your chicken looks yummo!

Thanks for stopping by. :-)

Anonymous said...

You sound awesome! :-)

..al said...

I would have considered you more green than violet. And you are certainly a strong person! :)

Bean said...

my rainbow is BROWN, haha! Like POO



Your rainbow is shaded brown.


What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.