"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another extremely cool discovery

I was reading blogs for ICLW and I made it to #70, The Imaginative World of Jen. She has moved her blog and it is now called Different but Determined. So you read a blog? Well, as fascinating as her blog is, I really want to tell you about her photography. Jen is selling prints and canvases of her pictures and they are incredible. She is trying to raise money to support their journey to parenthood. Do yourself a favor and go check out her pictures...maybe buy one. I know I will be ordeirng one as soon as I have the money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the well wishes and congratulations on your secondary infertility victory!

Soralis said...

She does do some beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!