"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, January 22, 2009

4th Photo Tag from Tanyetta

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

This is my niece Kayla and her dad, John, when we were on a family trip to Connecticut for Easter in '07.

I'm going to tag Mel (please, please, pretty please), Dora, Chris, and Henny.


Lollipop Goldstein said...

Um...what if you only have one folder? Or is it the 4th folder under My Pictures? I can do that!

Cara said...

Fun pic! She looks thrilled to be getting a ride!!

Beautiful Mess said...

That's a really quite picture! I think I'm going to steal this. It looks like fun! I did see your post the other day with Gabe modeling "my scarf" but I didn't know it was for me! I should really pay closer attention. Thanks again, I really do love it!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

That's a great pic! I love family images like that. They make me smile.


Tanyetta said...

So much fun!!!

Thanks for doing the tag :)

lostintranslation said...

That's a lovely picture. I have a similar one with my dad when I was about that age. *ICLW#39*

Dora said...

Great picture. Here's mine.

~Jess said...

What an awesome picture: He doesn't look too happy and she looks THRILLED! I would be too if someone were carrying me :-)


Valerie said...

Oh I might have to do this one this weekend. She looks like she was having fun!


Liddy said...

Great picture.

I checked what would be my picture. It is my friend's daughter kissing her brother. Poor kid!

Here from ICLW...No. 3
The Unfair Struggle (male-factor IF, friendship, life on the ice)

Sheliza said...

great photo! This is a fun tag to do. No thinking required so I am loving it!

Chris said...

Finally got a chance to log on at home. Mine is up.