"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, January 22, 2009

4th Photo Tag from Tanyetta

Rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.



This is my niece Kayla and her dad, John, when we were on a family trip to Connecticut for Easter in '07.

I'm going to tag Mel (please, please, pretty please), Dora, Chris, and Henny.

12 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Um...what if you only have one folder? Or is it the 4th folder under My Pictures? I can do that!

Cara said...

Fun pic! She looks thrilled to be getting a ride!!

Beautiful Mess said...

That's a really quite picture! I think I'm going to steal this. It looks like fun! I did see your post the other day with Gabe modeling "my scarf" but I didn't know it was for me! I should really pay closer attention. Thanks again, I really do love it!
HUGS!!!

The Steadfast Warrior said...

That's a great pic! I love family images like that. They make me smile.

ICLW

*Tanyetta* said...

So much fun!!!

Thanks for doing the tag :)

lostintranslation said...

That's a lovely picture. I have a similar one with my dad when I was about that age. *ICLW#39*

Dora said...

Great picture. Here's mine.

Jessica White said...

What an awesome picture: He doesn't look too happy and she looks THRILLED! I would be too if someone were carrying me :-)


ICLW

Valerie said...

Oh I might have to do this one this weekend. She looks like she was having fun!

ICLW

Anonymous said...

Great picture.

I checked what would be my picture. It is my friend's daughter kissing her brother. Poor kid!

Here from ICLW...No. 3
The Unfair Struggle (male-factor IF, friendship, life on the ice)

Shelly- Mom Files said...

great photo! This is a fun tag to do. No thinking required so I am loving it!

Chris said...

Finally got a chance to log on at home. Mine is up.