"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do yourself a favor...

and go get a copy of *"Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro. It is a fascinating book and its worth reading. The Barren Bitches Book Brigade will be reviewing/discussing it in March and I'd love to have you join in the discussion. I can't really tell you what the book is about because that knowledge will change the way you read and view the book. All I can say is READ IT!



*I was able to get a copy through my local library.

2 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

I've learned the library is the best place to check first for books! Thanks for that tip ;)

AnotherDreamer said...

I'm reading it right now for the book tour :) I can't wait to see what happens.