"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, December 15, 2008

I have to take my doggie to the vet...


Remember when my dog hurt her paw on election day. Well, she took the entire course of antibiotics and seemed fine. A few days ago, she started favoring her paw and yelping every time she put it down wrong. I am concerned that either the nail is causing her pain as it regrows or that it got infected this far after the fact. I got an appointment for her at 3:50. Joey is let out of school at 3:45 so I have to be one of the first in line to do school pickup so I can make it to the vet's office 5 minutes later. I hope my Jolie girl is ok.

3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh no! I hope your dog is OK!
Hugs,
-D

Tammy said...

She is a pretty puppy! Poor little critter.

Anonymous said...

I have 2 dogs -rescued greyhounds and one of them is always getting hurt. Most recently he was running in the backyard and tried to jump up our retaining wall to cut off his brother running. He was overnight in the vet 3 stitches, and they found a blood clotting issue because the cut wouldnt stop bleeding... he is fine now but this is like the 3rd emergency vet trip for him.
i cried so much because he was in pain the poor honey. I totally know how you feel. Do you have dog insurance- it paid for some but not all of our emergency