"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

My cards are in the mail (woohoooo...they will be late but have mailed). My baking is done. My house, while not neat, is at an acceptable level of chaos. I think I'm ready. All I have left that MUST be completed before tomorrow is wrapping presents and I am getting ready to go do that.

To all my friends and family...I love you and wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. You have enriched my life in ways you couldn't even begin to imagine.

Now, I'd like to leave you with a little bit of Christmas cheer from Gabe (turn your volume up, his voice is a little soft)...



My older boys have been singing a song called Christmas Balls (yes, it is a real song form the John Boy and Billy radio show) and Gabe came up with the following version completely unprompted by his brother's...

Christmas Balls,
Christmas Balls,
I got great big Christmas Balls
IN MY BUTT

He got the first three lines correct but totally ad libbed the last.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Merry Christmas!

ICLW

Meari said...

Gabe is adorable!