"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The things I saw tonight...



1
1

2

3
Final



Montreal 0 2 0 2



Carolina 2 1 0
3

The game was great. We won even though we didn't play as well as we should have. I mean, the Canadiens had 10 penalties and we still only beat them by 1.

Dancing Granny...she's the 75 year old Granny who is at EVERY game and she shakes her booty for the camera in the 3rd period.

Men exiting the bathroom with full bears...can anyone explain this to me? It gives me the willies to think about what was in that beer after they left the bathroom.

My son dancing, cheering, and having a damned good time...THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Mastercard moment - Priceless

Very small voice - 'Go Habs Go'.

K said...

I tell ya what, I'm not a huge sports fan (GO HEELS!) but I love me some live hockey! Going to a Canes game is just a friggin' good time! And when they win, WOOOOOOO! (lil Rick Flair for ya) ;o) And I LOVE bootie-shakin' Granny!

So glad y'all had a good time!

Kristin said...

No K No...tell me you aren't a Tarhole fan?

Cara said...

I love all three images. I want to try and conjure a mock conversation from that bathroom...but no - I'll curb that urge!

Chris said...

Love the descriptions.
I've never been to a hockey game - but have been to football, pro wrestling, and baseball. People watching is alway interesting.

Rachel said...

Oh, the men with beers in the bathroom... oh... What if they are really drunk, and they forget what they are doing, and... oh!

Dora said...

Sounds like a great time.

I've given you an award on my blog. :-)

Michelle said...

I love Hockey! Going to a hockey game is the best. I have always wondered the same thing about men, beer and bathrooms...disgusting. Go WINGS!!!!

Anonymous said...

saw you ask about the snow on someone else's blog...

unfortunately, it's a wordpress-only feature....just wanted to let you know!

princessoftides said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!