"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Testosterone Today & Tuesday

Today is going to be filled with testosterone driven fun. Marty and Joey are invited to a good friend's birthday party at Frankie's Fun Park...

They are so excited about getting to go play Laser Tag and games and have cake and ice cream.

And, on Tuesday, Joey and I get to go to a Carolina Hurricane's game.

His cub scout den is getting the tickets as a reward from their leaders for doing so well with their popcorn sales. They are only having to pay $20 a ticket for third level tickets because the Hurricanes are holding a toy drive. If you bring a new toy, you get the tickets you buy at half price. His group of 8 cubs scouts sold over $6000 in popcorn. WOW. I can't wait to go and yell my fool head off!

**PARTY UPDATE...Testosterone abounded...burping contests ensued...alphabets were burped...4 pizza were consumed...and one intrepid soul put poprocks up his nose.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Kristin - I love you but you make me sooooo grateful I have girls.

I have no idea what I would do with a child of the testosterone variety.

MrsSpock said...

Poprocks up the nose?!