"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I think I made up for missing the first day of IComLeavWe...

I read and posted on 60 blogs off the ICLW list in two days. My excuse is that I had to sit at the computer to burn the discs that are Christmas presents so I might as well read and post. Does that sound plausible?

3 comments:

Cara said...

Wow - I'd hate to be in a race where you were the underdog.

You go girl! And that present idea sounds like it will work just fine.

CappyPrincess said...

You're doing much better than I am! The discs is a great gift idea. And I personally love the idea of multi-tasking. Heaven knows how far behind I would be if I had to do things one at a time all of the time.

ICLW

m said...

Plausible and possible! Thanks so much for your comemnts, too.

iclw