"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm off...

Joey and I are heading out to see the Carolina Hurricanes play the Montreal Canadiens. Last time I went to a game with my kids they tried to pin me to the seat because they said I was too loud and embarrassing. Wonder if I can get Joey to do it again?

3 comments:

Cara said...

Loud and embarrasing moms make for the BEST stories around the dinner table when they are grown..."Do you remember when mom..." with rolled eyes and big giggles!

Hope you are having a great time!

Tammy said...

Go Habs Go!

Have fun!

princessoftides said...

Have fun!!