"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Y'all!



I know this is going up a little early but come midnight I'm going to be sipping champagne with my hubby.

To all my friends, family, readers, lurkers, and commenters...I am wishing you a New Year filled with peace, joy, and prosperity. I hope those of you who are pursuing the dream of parenthood are granted your wish. I hope those of you who are struggling financially find some stability in this tenuous economy. I hope each and every one of you find the joy that I am blessed enough to have with my family.

2008 was an incredible year for me and I hope 2009 is even better for all of us!

Wishing you a Happy and Blessed New Year!

9 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy New Year, Kristin!

Jenn said...

You too Kristin!! Hope you had a fun night!!

Mel said...

Wishing you all the best for 2009. Happy New Year, Kristin!

Enjoy a glass of champagne (or two or three) for me, will you?! :)

Cara said...

What a nice message Kristin. Thanks and right back at you. Hope you enjoyed your bubbly!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

To you, too!

May 2009 bring you much joy.

Lindsay said...

Happy New Year Kristin

Meari said...

Happy New Year, Kristin!

Lee said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kristin!