"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Doggie update #2


She is doing really well on the anti-inflammatory meds. She hasn't yipped in pain since she started them. She even ran full tilt across the yard to bark at the eeeeevil garbage truck. After all, that horrid truck has the sheer nerve to drive down her street. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this continues and she doesn't backslide when she comes off her meds. I don't want my poor girl to have to go through surgery (and I wouldn't be too upset about not having to spend the money).

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad to hear your beautiful dog is doing better. Darned evil garbage truck. The nerve!

princessoftides said...

So glad your furbaby's feeling better. Hope things continue going well!!

Beautiful Mess said...

I was just getting ready to send you an email asking you how your pup was doing. Glad she's doing better! My son does the same thing with the garbage truck...lol He doesn't exactly "bark" but he will run across the yard or the house to watch it.
Hugs,
-D

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! i hope she is well and stays that way!

iclw