"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Blessing for each and everyone of you.

My dear friends...I know many of you don't share the same beliefs I hold dear. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Yule, or something else, I wish blessings for each of you.

For those of you who do share my beliefs, take a moment to listen to these talented young singers. They are incredible.



Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Bean said...

Merry Christmas, Kristin!! <3

..al said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

@---I--

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is my favourite Christmas song. We heard it twice last night and it made me so happy. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

Annie said...

Merry Christmas! I love that song :)

momofonefornow said...

That is one of my favorite christmas songs!

Anonymous said...

Heу! Thiѕ іs my first νіsit to уour
blog! We arе a team οf volunteers anԁ starting a new prоjеct іn a сommunіty
in the sаmе niсhe. Yοur blog ргovided
uѕ useful infοгmаtіon tο
woгk on. Үou haѵe done a marvellouѕ
job!

mу websіte; utility bucket trucks
Feel free to visit my blog post - used bucket truck sales