"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 300 posts to me!

The boys and I are going out of town around 9 am Friday morning. Unfortunately, Vic can't come because of work (boooooo). My mom, dad, the boys, and I will pile in the van and head to Georgia for my cousins wedding. I am so very excited for Cindy. She is the sweetest girl and her fiance seems to be a great guy.

I'm a bit bummed because I'm going to be missing Mel's Show and Tell this weekend and I will miss the first day of IComLeavWe. However, as much as I love y'all and as much as I'll miss the fun, I think my trip will be even better.

If it ever uploads to YouTube, I'll add the video I made from the Iverson Family reunion in August of '07. You'll recognize the song I used. Its the same song I used for my Cruz Family Reunion video. Its the OJays' "Family Reunion".

3 comments:

..al said...

Well, have a wonderful weekend!

Cara said...

Enjoy! And, I am amazed at your video making skills! I attempted a video resume last year and it took me FOREVER!

CreoleInDC said...

HAPPY 300!!!!!!!

Love the video!