"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!



Today is my 39th birthday and I've had a pretty damned fine 39 years if I do say so myself. I have a family I treasure and a group of incredible friends (both in the computer and out of it). Thanks to my Dad's career in the Air Force, I've gotten to see more of the world than most people ever get to visit. While I might wish for more financial freedom, my husband has a good job and we have a nice house. I am truly not lacking for anything major. I think I can safely say my life has been blessed. Thanks for sharing it with me.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Kristin! I hope you have a wonderful day!

MrsSpock said...

Hopefully this will be the first of many 39th birthdays...Happy Birthday!

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!!!

K said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy Birthday! Hope it is wonderful!

Michelle said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day and a SPECTACULAR year. YOU deserve it!

Meari said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It's great to see you're so blessed. :)

Lee said...

Happy happy!

Alyson and Ford said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the time until you hit 49! Boy, time goes by fast (from one who knows!)!! Yes, we are blessed too.

Have lots of fun!
Visit my blog for a cupcake carrier giveaway!
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Eleven Weeks
Forever Family Day 09/16/08

The Rebound Girl said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks for stopping by my blog.

Tammy said...

Well said!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Emma said...

Happy very belated birthday! I hope this coming year is your best yet :)