"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, April 20, 2009

Even the weather gods are against me...

I bet you think you've heard of every reason in the book that a particular cycle of TTC didn't work. Well, guess again. I think I have a new one. I'll have to give you a little backstory for this one to make sense though. Back in September of 2001, my husband blew his knee out wile on the job (firefighting). Since then, he has his own built in barometer. When a particularly strong weather front moves through, he is in immense pain. Well, guess what happened this weekend. Yup, it was primetime in TTC land and I was laid flat with a migraine today while Vic was having a darvocet day with his knee. Damn it to hell, we can't win for love or money. Finally have his diabetes mostly regulated and then this happens. Sigh...guess there is always next month.

3 comments:

JW Moxie said...

There's always something, isn't there? :( Hope you both are feeling better now.

Soralis said...

:( Sending hugs your way!

NHStitcher said...

Well that sucks! I hope you can get together soon!