"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, April 03, 2009

Boobs R Us

Did you know today is National Cleavage Day? I didn't know it until I read the post by Beautiful Mess who pointed me to Nancy and Heather who pointed me to Grace and The Blogess. I completely blame my kids for the picture that follows. I had big boobs before I got pregnant but they have seriously exploded since then. I was a DDD before kids and I am now 6 to 7 cup sizes bigger. Yes, they do get that big naturally and, yes, they do make bras in those sizes. When I am sure I am done having kids, I am having reduction surgery because there is something seriously wrong with having a bust measurement that is 14 inches bigger than your bandwidth measurement. Until then, here is my boobage in all its glory...



Do y'all know what I had to go through to get this picture? My hubby had already left for work so I had to stretch my arms out as far as they would go and hold my camera with my fingertips in order to get all the boobage in the picture.

I dare y'all to join in the fun. Its liberating.

13 comments:

JW Moxie said...

WOW. Now that's what I call courage. I ain't quite sure I'm that brave. LOL!

JW Moxie said...

(I think I have that bra.)

nancy said...

YAY!!!! I seriously LOVE that we are all showing off our fabulous boobies today!

And as I have said to all the other boobies ... "Hubba hubba"!

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I celebrate your boobies!

Dora said...

Nice tatas!

I just realized I have a great shot on my cell phone. I was babysitting my BFF's 5 month old son and he fell asleep on my chest. (Does anything feel better than that?) I was able to reach my cell phone for a photo. I was wearing a wrap top, so it's a serious cleavage shot.

Jenny Grace said...

Hawt.

GeekByMarriage said...

I have seen the promised land.. and it is GOOD.

Beautiful Mess said...

NICE RACK, sista! *drool* Thank you for posting a pic. I love that we all got together to do this! w00t w00t!!!

Dora said...

Here are mine.

Anonymous said...

You did some great photography work. My friend just got breast reduction surgery. They took off 12 pounds. She is so happy she did it.

Liv said...

I'm not worthy! Guess I missed out in all the fun! I love your (.)(.)'s!

Raggedy Ann said...

Way to go, girl!

raino said...

thank goodness that day is over with cause i just couldn't put these boobs on the net!