"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag...you're it...


A.M.S. of Our Own Creation was kind enough to tag me for this award. I discovered her blog through Mel's Show And Tell (or it might have been IComLeavWe) and I am all kinds of impressed with her personal strength and her quilting (yeah I know they aren't related but they both impress me).

Now, the way this works, is I answer the following questions with single word responses (I'm breaking this rule...can't deal with only one word), and pass the award on to 7 other bloggers:

1. Where is your cell phone? nowhere (don't have one)
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? red from a bottle
4. Your mother? friend and role model
5. Your father? protector
6. Your favorite thing? children's laughter
7. Your dream last night? vivid
8. Your dream/goal? having my own cross stitch design company
9. The room you’re in? livingroom
10. Your hobby? cross stitching, crocheting, quilting, and reading
11. Your fear? losing my family
12. Where do you want to be in six years? financially secure and running my cross stitch design company
13. Where were you last night? Tae Kwon Do studio
14. What you’re not? tidy
15. One of your wish list items? laptop computer
16. Where you grew up? Taiwan, New Jersey, Germany, Florida, and North Carolina
17. The last thing you did? stitched
18. What are you wearing? pants and a sweater
19. Your T.V.? Heroes, CSI, Fringe, Stargate
20. Your pet? 2 dogs and 2 cats
21. Your computer? decent
22. Your mood? happy
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? Plymouth Grand Voyager
25. Something you’re not wearing? socks (par for the course)
26. Favorite store? dunno
27. Your Summer? very busy
28. Love someone? with all my heart
29. Your favorite color? purple and green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? a week ago

Now, I’m tagging:

Christa of Confessions of a Clutter Queen
Cara of Building Heavenly Bridges and The Bear and The Comedian
Bean of Coyote Craft
Dora of ISO The Golden Egg
MiPa from Miraim Pauline's Monologue
Meari of Meari's Musings
Pam of Pam's Ponderings

6 comments:

Amy said...

My husband loves to do cross stitch. He even creates his own designs from time to time.


ICLW

Cara said...

Thanks Kristin...I'll be on top of this assignment tomorrow!

My dad does punch-needle-rug-hooking, cool huh?

(Hey does this count for ILCW too??)

Anonymous said...

Cute Meme.

Here from ICLW.

Michelle said...

I like cross stitching as well. I will be posting one of my projects soon for Show and Tell. I haven't done it in a while but want to start doing it again. It is so relaxing.

Mary said...

Thank you for your kind words...I love that picture. It was such a happy day!

Meari said...

I haven't had a chance to add this to my blog yet, but thanks for tagging me! :)

When you get a chance, could you email me?