"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I have just discovered the coolest sewing blog...

I was taking care of my daily IComLeavWe duties (trying for Iron Commenter again) and I stopped by Our Way To Happily Ever After. She had a post up about this fabulous sewing blog, Grosgrain. Grosgrain is operated by the uber-talented Kathleen. Not only is Kathleen uber-talented, she is super generous too. Kathleen runs giveaways all the time and to celebrate the upcoming opening of her online store, Kathleen is giving away 3 gorgeous reversible skirts and 3 gorgeous reversible tops. That's a total of 12 possible outfits...WOW. Here is one skirt and shirt...both sides of each...

Check out the link below to see all the fabulousness...
GROSGRAIN MINI STORE OPENING NOVEMBER 6!!!! AND BIG PREVIEW GIVEAWAY!!!!

6 comments:

Jessica White said...

What great outfits: They're so adorable!

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Vanessa said...

isnt it a great site? Thanks for the comment! and im glad your playing along for the cute outfits

:0)happy ICLW!

The Maven said...

Those are great outfits! I found yourblog through Not Just About Cancer... I also had secondary infertility and three boys. How cool is that?

I'll be back :)

Malky B. said...

My recipe is up on my site for the pie.

Cute outfits.

Jessica White said...

Thanks again for the NEW comment :-)
Where did you mention me? Just out of curiosity :-)

Jen said...

hehe, I love her site, check it every day just cause it is amazing. I never entered the drawings though cause I would feel bad if I won (knowing I can sew) so if you win...share the wealth ; )