"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, October 02, 2008

My youngest is ROTTEN and way, way too smart.

Gabe was jumping off the couch and landing on the handle of his toy lawn mower. I told him not to do it because I wouldn't buy him a new one if he broke it. Gabe just laughed and said, "Grandma buy me a new one." I guess he's figured who the pushover is...LOL.

5 comments:

_ said...

LOL gotta love those little ones.

Ken's choice said...

Oh, he is nice isn't he ?
now you now where you stand !!

MrsSpock said...

LOL...he knows who the big softie is. Little stinker.

Chris said...

If only all of lifes answers were so simple. When Tommy was little, if I told him we couldn't afford something he'd say "write a check, that's what Grandma does".

Anonymous said...

Isn't it just like our children to have it all figured out?
Gabe is toooo funny!