"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Penguin Wall Hanging is DONE!!!

It is so big I can barely stretch my arms wide enough to hold it. I had to use both a broom stick and a mop stick to be able to hang it for the picture. You can click on the pic to see it enlarged.



I am thrilled with how it turned out. I hope Kristina and her son like it as much as I do.

10 comments:

Cara said...

Done, dd.ddd.dddone!

YEAH

Deirdre said...

That is really neat!!! I bet they love it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

They are going to love it. You did such an awesome stitching job! It is so cute.

Alan said...

The legendary Penguin thing! Cool!! A certain someone will be VERY happy to see that done. And so shall I :)

tina said...

yayayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
wooottttt!
wahoooo!
yippeeeee!

_ said...

Wow...that looks awesome! Great job on finishing it up.

Ken's choice said...

gorgeous Kristine, I love penguins !!

AnotherDreamer said...

That is so cute!

Margaret said...

Woooooohooooo! And a W00T!