and, I promised if I got bored I would post the second half of The Fabulous Fifty meme. Here it is in all its glory...
The Fabulous Fifty Meme, Part 2
26. What do you normally smell like? clean but, if I chose to wear perfume, it is Obsession
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? I sure do.
28. Been to “The Vegas”? Nope, but I'd like to go.
29. How far away do you live from your parents? It takes about an hour and 10 minutes to drive to my parents' house. I'm guessing it is around 60 miles.
30. Are you happy with your job? Yes
31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I'm a stay at home mom and, honestly, I love it. I don't always like everything about it. The teaching/homeschooling is not my all time favorite but it works. I also love designing arts and crafts which I sort of do.
32. What did you get in the mail today? A flyer about homecoming at my alma mater and a package from Mabel's Labels (they are wickedly cool because they are dishwasher and microwave safe)
33. How do you like your steak cooked? medium rare
34. Britney Spears…is she back? don't know, don't care
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? Nachos Bell Grande
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Absolutely
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? Sadly, no
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? Don't know because I didn't see it
39. Are surveys/memes like the cocaine of the internet? There is probably a LOT of validity in this statement
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? I think my all time favorite location had to be Hanauma Bay in Hawaii. The water is so amazingly blue and the tropical fish are so plentiful you could reach out and touch then. It is such an amazing place to snorkel.
41. What is your favorite candle scent? cinnamon
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? yes
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? nope, tried them once ages ago and did NOT like them. Also, it would be stupid as hell for me to smoke with my asthma.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? Yes, I've been to NYC twice and loved it.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? none...I've at least driven through part of every state I've been in.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Depends on my mood
47. Are you currently planning a trip? sort of
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? STOOPID QUESTION...who cares
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? Not currently. I was one anti-depressants oncs during our infertility battle.
50. What do you think about space travel? I wish I could go.