"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, August 05, 2010

I'm in New York and I'm an idiot...

The bus ride was smooth and I slept almost the whole way. The subway and short walk to the hotel weren't a problem. I bet you're asking "Then why is she an idiot?" You know that cell phone I went to so much trouble to have in time for this trip. Well, that cell phone is still in NC and I'm not. I also left my video camera at home. Thank God I have my head permanently attached or I might have forgotten that.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

NNNooooooo!!! FedEx.. overnite! LOL

Kakunaa said...

You remembered your suitcase, right? LOL. It will be all good!

Colette S said...

I should so spank you!

Now forget about them and enjoy yourself!
Get people to take photos with you and promise to email them to you!

Margaret said...

Boy am I clueless. I didn't realize you're up here! I'll actually be in the city tomorrow with friends who are visiting from Winston Salem.... so if I see a gorgeous woman with purple hair, I'll get very excited! LOL Hey you never know!

Fertility Chick said...

Oh no! Also, you forgot me too! ;) Wish I was there - have an awesome time!!

Alex said...

Hope it gets better soon! Have a great time in NYC!!!

Vicki said...

Oh no! but at least you made it safe and sound. Have an awesome time!

Alana said...

Bummer! But I bet you can have a great time anyway! :)

Kir said...

LOL..so ME!!!!
well I'll take the pics today, just remember to come meet me for lunch!!!

see you soon!
(you must have been really excited about going!!! LOL)

battynurse said...

Sounds like something I'd do.