"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, August 07, 2010

BlogHer10 Over and Out

Well, at least the official festivities are over. I still have the ALI get together tomorrow morning but the official BlogHer is done. I have met so many amazing women. I've been to some phenomenal sessions, listened to some unbelievable keynote addresses, and been to some kickass parties. But, oh my aching feet, I am tired. I have tons of pictures and tons of stories...and, if anyone sees Cecily K, ask her about the lap dance at CheeseburgHer.

Lots more to come later when I've had some sleep and am a bit more coherent.

4 comments:

Kakunaa said...

Cannot WAIT to see photos!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Um, yeah. If you see Coherence, would you tell her I need her, too?

Can't wait to see your pix -- so fabulous to see you!

Kir said...

was SOOOO good to finally meet you!!!

Barb said...

I really really want to go someday! Hopefully next year! Wouldn't Orlando be a WONDERFUL place to have it? hehehe