"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stitching Post Saturday

Yay, yay, yay...it's small but it's a finish. I finally finished the second part of my contribution to MiPa's All About Me RR. I stitched the Romanian flag...

to go along with the racehorse I already finished.
Here is a pic of her entire project...

Hopefully, I'll have a lot more to share next week.

Check out what everyone else has been up to... Stitching Post Saturday on MiPa's blog.


Beautiful Mess said...

WOOHOO! Great job!

battynurse said...

Hi there,
In answer to your question on my blog, yes Knit Two was good. It took me a little bit to remember the characters from the first book but it was a really good book.
Your cross stitch stuff is great. I haven't done cross stitch in so many years. I have several projects that are partially finished in my collection.

princessoftides said...

Pretty cool! Congrats :)

Thanks for your hugs yesterday - you're a sweetheart!