"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My husband is a sick twisted man...

We are watching CSI: New York and in the very beginning of the episode an eyeball falls into someone's coffee cup. Vic pipes up and says, "Just remember eye before e except after C." Then he promptly starts laughing his ass off at his own hilarity.

6 comments:

Misty said...

That just made me laugh. He sounds like a funny guy.

Thanks for the comment!

..al said...

Ha Ha Ha....gory twisted!

Chris said...

Interesting thought process.
Is it ever "dull" around your house?

Cara said...

Bwahahahah! I just love that humor always prevails!!

Anonymous said...

I think he would get along with my husband...

*Tanyetta* said...

He is crazy! LOL