"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, February 06, 2009

Can y'all say a quick prayer?

My uncle recently (within the last few years) survived bladder cancer. Well, he was just diagnosed with prostate cancer. His father also fought prostate cancer so my uncle Ken had regular screenings and they caught the cancer while it was still stage 1 (THANK GOD). I do believe they will be able to completely clear it up but that is a lot for anyone to go through. My uncle Ken and Aunt Dee could use your prayers.

6 comments:

momofmanyblessings said...

Kris saying plenty of prayers
((((((HUGS)))))))))

Beautiful Mess said...

Prayers and good thoughts from me to you and your family! HUGS!!!

Jen said...

many prayers for your uncle Kristin. Hope he recovers quickly and completely.

HaleyMarieOlson said...

I will certainly be praying for you and your family. I hope he has a speedy recovery!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I am sending prayers, prayers, and more prayers. Holding your whole family in my heart right now.

battynurse said...

Hope he makes a full recovery. Sending many positive thoughts.