"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A funny story for you...

Let me preface this story by saying I have my son's permission to pass it on...you can probably figure out which one was involved but I refuse to name names.

My hubby and one of our sons had been watching a show about the international drug trade. The show talked about how people smuggled drugs into this country and they mentioned smuggling it through in condoms. I had been out of the room for most of the show. My son asked me what a condom was (guess he didn't remember from his sex ed class). I told him it was put over the male genitalia (yes, I said that...to avoid him going eeeeew) to prevent transmission of disease and to prevent pregnancy. When I asked him why he wanted to know, he told me the show had talked about smuggling drugs in condoms. I told him that drug smugglers would fill condoms with drugs and then they would have people swallow them so they could be smuggled across the border. His response was...

"OH GROSS...don't they even think about where those condoms have been."

I was laughing so hard I was crying. Once I stopped laughing, I assured him that they bought fresh condoms to smuggle the drugs in.


*I asked him why he didn't ask his dad while they were watching the show and he said he had no idea...LOL.

10 comments:

Dora said...

That's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

that's so funny lol

AnotherDreamer said...

LOL!

Tammy said...

Funny! Funny! Funny!

Beautiful Mess said...

LOL! Oh man, I love those conversations! Good job on picking yourself up off the floor and explaining to him that fresh condoms are used.

K said...

LMAO!!!!

Soralis said...

That is too funny!

*Tanyetta* said...

I love it! Out of the mouth of babes for sure ;)

Cara said...

Hehehehehe! I just LOVE your stories because they are about BOYS! I will never have boys so watching yours grow and ask you fun questions like that is just perfect for me!!!

xoxo - this is just the beginning, right?

Meari said...

OMG... LOL, how funny!