"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Stitching Post Saturday



Once again, I don't have nearly as much done as I wanted to get done. There always seems to be something else screaming to get taken care of. If you click on the pics below, you can see larger versions of most of them.

I have finished the racehorse I was stitching...


and I got started on the Romanian flag...


I pieced the one side of a tote bag and got the other side cut out and pinned...

The completed side is a design called a friendship star. The other side will be the same size but the pins prevent me from spreading it out.

Check out what everyone else has been up to... Stitching Post Saturday on MiPa's blog.