"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My camera is dead...

right before the demonstration started, my wonderfully talented youngest son knocked my camera down and jammed the lens. RIP to my wonderful Olympus C-5500. Luckily, I know people who will give me copies of there pictures but that means I have no pictures to show you until much later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Sorry...That sucks!
(((Hugs)))

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Oh, man! What a rotten break. Literally.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! A dead camera is one of my worst nightmares!

Soralis said...

Sorry to hear about your camera! Yikes

(The boys look like they are having fun! And I love the bags you made!)

Take care