"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Timeout...

I'm sorry for the lack of substantial posting and commenting the past few days.

I have a wicked headache today...not quite a migraine but not going away either.

I'm tired...stayed up late doing laundry last night and still had to go teach vacation bible school today.

And, my 14 yr old almost drove me off the deep end this afternoon. After dealing with his teenage behavior and my head acting up (damn those thunderstorms), I just can't focus on writing coherently.

I promise to do better tomorrow.

6 comments:

Mrs. Gamgee said...

I hope you get some relief soon!

Stacie said...

Oh no! Hope your headache goes away soon! Take care of yourself. Hugs!

St Elsewhere said...

Hope you feel better soon!

And when you are in the mood, stop by my blog. There's a little something there!

Emma said...

Building thunderstorms are a trigger for headaches for me too. I hope that you are feeling better soon. I don't comment nearly enough, but I really do enjoy your blog posts. Take care, dear, and feel better soon!

Jen said...

did you see the last time I posted? I told you I need to fed-x my teens to you because, well, just because. hope your headache goes away. send some thunderstorms our way please. It is DRY

Quiet Dreams said...

Feel better soon, dear one.