"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, July 01, 2011

My Blogging Space

Welcome to 31 Days of Blog Juice courtesy of Calliope at Creating Motherhood. She says "Think of this as summer camp in the blogosphere. We’ve all been dropped off at a month-long camp with fantastic cabins and great wifi. Each night we gather at a looooooooong table over a yummy meal. And as the fireflies dance outside someone puts on some sweet sounding Bessie Smith and we talk about something. We get to know each other better."


Like all summer camps, this one has a schedule. Today's assignment is to show a photo, sketch, or dramatic rendering of the space where you normally blog. Here's mine in all it's messy glory...
This is also the chair I sit in when I'm crocheting, cross stitching, knitting, or repairing things. So, I have yarn and patterns and clothes waiting to be fixed and a stuffed animal with a hole all waiting for me to get to it. Even when the rest of the room gets cleaned, my chair and my corner rarely get neater than this.

If you want to join in on the fun, head on over to Calliope's and check out The Big List of Campers and add your name.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think that's messy? You should see my apartment! :-)

Brandi said...

Cozy is the word that comes to mind when I see you in your space!

MerryMsMary said...

Looks comfy :)

Barb said...

I am exactly the same way in my work spaces. :)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Love your space... :)

It's so you.

Quiet Dreams said...

You look so comfy!