- I adore good chocolate...sinfully rich, absolutely decadent chocolate.
- I love to read and can lose myself in books. I read everything from romances to biographies to history. If it's good, I read it.
- Give me a really good bottle of champagne and I'm a happy camper...pair it with some of those decadent chocolates from number 1 and I'm in heaven.
- I truly love to sleep in. The feeling you get when you gently wake up without kids yelling or alarms blaring is amazing. It's too bad it happens so infrequently.
- I LOVE shoes. I love flats and sandals and boots and sky high heels. If space and money weren't an issue, I would gladly have a walk in closet filled with with nothing but shoes.
- I really love high thread count sheets. They feel soooooo good on my freshly shaved legs.
Sunday, July 03, 2011
My Guilty Pleasures
Welcome to Day 3 of Calliope's blogging summer camp. Today, we're talking about our guilty pleasures. I'm not really sure if I can claim to have guilty pleasures because I don't feel bad or guilty about liking any of these things. However, there are things I absolutely love...