- I wasted 40 minutes laughing hysterically over damnyouautocorrect.com ...40 inutes that I could have been blogging or writing or editing or whatever.
- It's all Kim's fault...Kim and that damned Steve Wozniak...oh yeah, and the founders of Twitter because a tweet made me go there.
- I wouldn't trade those 40 minutes for anything because I spent those 40 minutes laughing uproariously with my 14 yr old. It was priceless.
- I spent the week
teachingleading vacation bible school kidlets from event to event. It's amazing how tired such a simple activity can leave you.
- Or, maybe I'm really tired because I stayed up way to freaking late most of the week.
- My son says I'm not allowed to appear within 5 miles of him if I am wearing either this shirt or this shirt.
- He says he won't even let me where this one around him.
- It just makes me want to buy one even more.
- By the way, if that third tee shirt doesn't make sense, go read this post by The Bloggess. Seriously, go read it. It is one of the funniest things I have ever read...even on the 30 millionth reading.
- BTW, when I was threatening to buy and wear a Beyonce the Chicken t-shirt, Marty pushed the button on Joey's clone trooper helmet and it said "Get ready to turn those clankers into scrap metal."
- If you don't understand why that's funny, you obviously didn't follow my instructions to GO READ THIS POST.
- Marty cooked dinner last night. He made Mexican Chili Chicken. It was awesome.
- I'm sensing a chicken theme here. Does it mean something?
- I guess technically it was two nights ago since it is technically Saturday.
- Marty said it isn't morning until you get to 8 am. I was going to say it wasn't morning until you wake up...but what if you don't wake up until 12 pm or later? That would be a serious time paradox.
- I think I am a little punchy...slap happy...or as Gabe would put it ridicleeeous. Lack of sleep and multiple nausea inducing migraines (fucking summer thunderstorms) in one week destroy my tenuous facade of a productive and sane person.
- Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers: the non-mashup edition
Sadly, this week you are deprived of the brilliance of a mashup post. I have nothing to mash the leftovers into because there is no Photo Friday...and blog summer camp doesn't mash together well with Friday Night Leftovers from the brilliant Danifred.