- A Quick Bite with Bonus Material by Lynsay Sands for $2.12*
- The Duke And I with Bonus Material by Julia Quinn for $2.12*
- Some Kind of Wonderful by Barbara Freethy for $2.99
- Yours To Keep by Shannon Stacey for $3.82
- Unlocked by Courtney Milan for $0.99
- Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase for $1.06*
- A View To A Kiss by Caroline Linden for $1.06*
- The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot for $2.12*
- Never A Bride by Amelia Grey for FREE
- Mistress' House by Leigh Michaels for FREE
- Kiss At Your Own Risk by Stephanie Rowe for FREE
Here are a few links that will help you feed your reading habit...
- Amazon's Bestsellers in Kindle eBooks - lists the top 100 paid and top 100 free ebooks
- Comprehensive List of free Kindle ebooks
- Project Gutenberg - free ebooks - all books are ones in the public domain
- Free Nook Books - you will have to have a payment method on file with Barnes and Noble even though you won't get charged when downloading free Nook Books.
- Free Ebooks from Borders - many of these are available in pdf as well as ePub format.
- Free-ebooks.net - all books in the public domain
I am sadly still e-Reader deprived so I have the Kindle for the PC app on both my desktop and laptop. Any serious book lover needs this. The access to free books is FABULOUS. I also have Adobe Digital Edition on my laptop and desktop. This is also a free download and allows me to open ePub and secure digital formats.
So, do y'all have any good eBook tips or good sources for books?
Books with a * following the price had a sales tax that kicked in. Don't know if it is because of where I live or some other reason. The sales tax is reflected in the price I have listed.